Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), also known as Personal Listening Devices (PLDs), can be an alternative to hearing aids for those with mild hearing loss or that cannot or will not pay the price for hearing aids. However, ALDs can also enhance the hearing aids by helping them hear better in different environments. Assistive Listening Devices can work with the T-coils in hearing aids to help avoid aggravating background noise. Products for TV, audio (music and MP3s), phones and public places are available with earphones/earbuds and headphones for use without hearing aids or with neck loops for use with T-coils hearing aids.
- Loop Systems for Resident... posted on December 31, 2016 | under Learning Center
- Hearing Loop Systems in C... posted on August 7, 2017 | under Learning Center, News
- Treatments and Devices posted on August 9, 2016 | under Learning Center
- Hearing Loss Types, Cause... posted on August 9, 2016 | under Learning Center
- Ten Misconceptions about... posted on January 5, 2017 | under Learning Center