Listen Up: Hearing Loops are the Clear Choice.
Assist2Hear News and Updates
Hearing Loops Explained
- The Sound Source, such as a voice, TV, mixing console or other audio system, is captured using a microphone.
- The Hearing Loop surrounds the area where the listening audience is located and carries the sound signal through the loop with reduced ambient noise.
- The Sound Signal is picked up by Telecoil (or T-coil) enabled hearing aids, cochlear implants, or headsets with loop receivers.
- Individuals with T-coil equipped hearing aids and cochlear implants simply activate the T-coil program to hear enhanced sound clarity. There is no need to check out a separate receiver.
Hearing Loops Sound Like Business!
Board rooms, theatres, teller counters, and more!
- hearingPerforming Arts Centers
- hearingUniversities & Classrooms
- hearingCommunity Centers
- hearingCity Offices
- hearingPatient Rooms
- hearingConferences & Seminars
Many venues have an FM or infrared (IR) system, which work okay and meet regulatory compliance – except that no one wants to be seen wearing a headset that advertises their hearing loss! Headsets also require maintenance, cleaning, charging, etc. Unfortunately, most FM or IR systems gather dust. Hearing loops are the user preferred hearing assistive technology.
It isn’t just the hard of hearing population that benefit from hearing loops and increase communication access. What is business owners woke up to the fact that a large demographic of customers might frequent their businesses if they were welcomed and able to hear? Pharmacies, banks, theatres, grocery stores, senior centers and communities, dinner theatres and more can benefit from hearing loop technology.
Knowledge & Experience You Can Trust
We have been a leading installer in hearing loops throughout the Midwest since 2010. Our hearing loops are designed to conform with IEC-601184 standards to ensure clarity and uniformity throughout the loop, ensuring happy users.
Advantages of a loop system:
- checkThe t-coil is the only universal technology amongst hearing aid manufacturers! A t-coil will allow the user to use a hearing loop anywhere in the world.
- checkImproved clarity and understanding benefits a business, their customers, and employees.
- checkListeners user their own hearing instruments to hearing through a loop. Sound is optimized for each user’s individual hearing loss and needs.
- checkOnce installed, hearing loops require virtually no maintenance to the system.
- checkUnlike Bluetooth, there is no limit to the numbers of users of a hearing loop system.
- checkA headset is not required for users with a t-coil in their hearing aid! In contrast, FM and IR systems require all users to wear a receiver, calling attention to their hearing loss.