This article was written originally at the request of a corporation that wanted to use it as a training tool for its staff. An informal survey of people with hearing loss quickly revealed that there were many misconceptions that were particularly upsetting and frustrating. This issue became the topic of conversation at meetings across the country. While this list says “Ten Misconceptions,” there are many more. This is just a starting point for a conversation.
- Tulsa Induction Loop Trai... posted on August 12, 2017 | under Updates
- Loop Systems for Resident... posted on December 31, 2016 | under Learning Center
- Caring for Your Hearing A... posted on August 7, 2017 | under News
- Hearing Loops Get Used posted on July 21, 2017 | under News
- Assist2Hear is Looping Da... posted on July 7, 2017 | under News