This article was written originally at the request of a corporation that wanted to use it as a training tool for its staff. An informal survey of people with hearing loss quickly revealed that there were many misconceptions that were particularly upsetting and frustrating. This issue became the topic of conversation at meetings across the country. While this list says “Ten Misconceptions,” there are many more. This is just a starting point for a conversation.
- Loop Systems for Resident... posted on December 31, 2016 | under Learning Center
- Hearing Loop Systems in C... posted on August 7, 2017 | under Learning Center, News
- Treatments and Devices posted on August 9, 2016 | under Learning Center
- Hearing Loss Types, Cause... posted on August 9, 2016 | under Learning Center
- Ten Misconceptions about... posted on January 5, 2017 | under Learning Center