The Contacta HLD3 Room Loop is a compact and powerful hearing Loop driver that connects to televisions and other audio devices.
The Contacta HLD3 Home Loop is a compact and powerful hearing loop driver that connects to televisions and other audio devices.
It allows users with a hearing device to listen wirelessly directly from the source, providing the best possible sound quality while enhancing speech and music clarity.
Suitable for home and business use, in living rooms, waiting rooms, or other small rooms where a television or sound system is present.
- Quick setup & simple connection to either a room loop or a loop pad underneath a sofa or chair
- Optical IN for a clearer sound less prone to interference
- Suitable for use with optical cable or RCA lead
- Adaptable to suit different room layouts
- Digital Audio Converter (DAC)
- Connects to multiple devices
- Constant current for consistent audio performance
- Separate volume control
- High Frequency (HF) compensation
|4.37 × 6.22 × 1.18 in
Front & Rear: Mild Steel, Top & Bottom: Aluminium Powder Coated Black
2 way phoenix screw terminal blocks unbalanced 3.3VDC for electret microphones
¼” / 3.5mm stereo jack, -20dBV to +3dBV
33kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz PCM Audio
3.5mm jack 0dbV
Loop drive current
3A RMS compliance current at 1kHz sine wave
Loop drive voltage
3.5V RMS compliance voltage
2 x 2 way phoenix screw terminal blocks
100 Hz – 5kHz (±3dB)
Better than -40dB, inputs at nominal level
Automatic Gain Control
Dynamic range: 40dB typical
Attack time: 10 milliseconds
Release time: 500 milliseconds
Controls the level of current delivered into the loop
LEDs for power, input and output